Saturday, September 3, 2011

Puppy Backpack

It's quite obvious that school is back in full swing...I have been seeing tons of adorable back to school creations popping up on blogs and in galleries lately. One of the projects that caught my eye was these adorable little backpacks so I decided to give one a try.

Stamps: Ruff Day & Many Thanks (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Paper: Peachy Keen (Kaiser Craft)
Ink: Copics, Memento, Versafine
Accessories: ribbon, button, hemp, Nesties

I found a template on SCS although I think if I make them again I may change it up a bit. I would have preferred my backpack to be a bit shorter/wider.

I don't really have any back to school stamps and I didn't feel like printing any digis when I was making this so I went with a non-school image but added a sentiment that would be perfect for a teacher.



Oh and before I forget to tell you, I will be participating in a fabulous Fall Fun Blog Hop on Monday in honor of the holiday, so I hope you will plan to hop along. There may even be a prize or two along the way :).

To all my US friends, enjoy your Labor Day weekend!! And to everyone else, I hope your weekend is fabulous, too :).


1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fabulous backpack Korin! Love it. I've been wanting to try it myself. :o) Love the fall colors on it and the sweet dog image. :o)