Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall Fun Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Fall Fun Blog Hop!

A group of online buddies decided the Labor Day holiday would be a GREAT time to get inky together, and so we've put together a fall themed blog hop to inspire you as Autumn approaches. What a fabulous idea, right :)? Please note: The hop officially begins at 8am Central Time. I am a tad early ;).

We have hoppers from all over the globe today, and you won't want to miss a one!! Grab yourself a nice fall beverage and enjoy the Fall eye candy we've planned for you!

Here's my Fall creation...

Stamps: Autumn Bounty
Paper: Kraft CS, BoBunny & Memory Box DP
Ink: Copics, Memento, Versafine
Accessories: ribbon, pearls, machine stitching

I LOVE fall and I LOVE pumpkins :). They are pretty to look at AND they make some seriously amazing desserts :). Nothing says Fall like pumpkin pie, right? ;) For my card I stamped the image in Memento ink and colored it with Copics. The design was actually quite simple. I added a Fall sentiment, machine stitched the panels, added some ribbon and pearls and viola---a lovely Thanksgiving card :).

Before I get to your next stop and the list blog hop participants, I want to be sure to mention that as you hop along today you may discover that some of us have some fabby blog candy up for grabs--like ME!!! Just another great reason to join the fun :).

What can you win by commenting here today? The newly released Season of Change Stamp Set AND Die Bundle :)!!


To enter you MUST leave a comment on this post with your name and email address (so I can let you know if you have won) by midnight EST, Thursday, September 8th. It's that simple :). I will announce the winner of the stamp set and die bundle on Friday, September 9th.

Your next stop on the hop is Taylor Usry .

Just in case you need it, here is the full list of our blog hoppers today.....be sure to stop by each one!

Thanks for hopping along with us today!!

70 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

this is a beautiful thanksgiving card korin-I love fall as well and pumpkin desserts-oh yes!!

Michelle Single said...

Your coloring is FABULOUS!!!! And that organza bow finishes it off perfectly!
wannastamp at gmail dot com

Teresa Kline said...

wow Korin, this is sooooo gorgeous...super duper coloring girl...hope you and the family are well...Happy Fall!

enjoy *~*

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful, beautiful! We both thought pumpkins-->fall for this hop! :-) Happy Labor Day!

Dolly LaBelle said...

Lovely card. Don't you love fall and all it's color!
Thanks for sharing

Vickie Steele said...

This card is so FALL-I love the colors as well as the bow and the stitching. Great job!!

Vickie Steele
rnsteele80@aol.com

Teach4U said...

Your card is beautiful.
Brenda
Dbmeier@ndsupernet.con

Judy Rozema said...

Beautiful and crisp - just like fall! Love your stitching!

Yapha said...

Gorgeous card!! The stitching is amazing and your coloring is fantastic!

Cathymac said...

WOW Korin...I love this fall card! The colors and papers are perfect for showing off those gorgeous pumpkins! The stitching, pearls, and ribbon just add to the pretty design! Hope you have a wonderful Labor Day!

Jenna Barber said...

Korin, what a GORGEOUS card!! WOW!! LOVE those pumpkins and the way you colored them! The dp with the stitching and your sweet bow all are perfect!! I'm not even sure if I am even eligible for any of these blog candies that are being given away, but If I am, I would really love this set!! So beautiful!! LOVE your Fall Blog hop card!!~

Leslie Hanna said...

Gorgeous. Just perfect.

Unknown said...

fabulous card! love the pumpkins!!
mhanway at gmail dot com

Lee said...

Caaauuuute punkins Korin!! I sooo need to learn how to stitch like you too....I LOVE it!!!

Unknown said...

Korin, your card is lovely. I love all the soft tones, that pumpkin stamp is wonderful! Beautiful creation, generous give-a-way. WOW! (c_glass@verizon.net)

merrymstamper said...

gorgeous card Korin!

vdoyle8 said...

Your card is beautiful -- and your coloring is perfect! The stitching on the card just finishes it off! Thank you for sharing...
vdoyle8@yahoo.com

Hannah Clark said...

I just love all the stitching! It makes it look like a comfy fall quilt! Beautiful card!

Samantha said...

Love it! Especially the pearls, they're a nice change from rhinestones :)

Kerri said...

This is so sweet and pretty, Korin! I love that pumpkin image and your beautiful colors and papers! Swoon!

Kim Williams said...

Beautiful card, Korin! It makes me want to get brave and pull the sewing machine out!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG!! Your pumpkins are sooo beautiful, Korin, and I love the colors, papers, and all the sewing!!! This is such a gorgeous fall card and and so are the stamps you are giving away!!!
joanervin @ sbcglobal.net

Julia Aston said...

What wonderful coloring on your pumpkins Korin! love the papers you used on this lovely card!

Bridget said...

Hi Korin, my friend! Your pumpkin patch on a card is just plain BEAUTIFUL!!!! You always know just how to bring it all together with dp, ribbon, and embellishments and your coloring ALWAYS ROCKS!!!

sandjano said...

Cute card! And great fall colors!
Sandy
sandjano@comcast.net

Lillian Child said...

Your coloring is so very lovely, Korin. Just a delightful card!

Anita said...

Stunning card! I love the colors. Anita anitamocha at charter dot net

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty Korin. Love the pumpkins and the pretty papers. The whole card is such so elegant. :o)

jan farnworth said...

your card is very pretty korin thanks for the chance at your blog candy.

wheatley_jan@hotmail.com

thinker said...

gorgeous! I love the colors and the paper, the stitching and ... just everything :)
thethinker at shaw dot ca

Anonymous said...

I've been having trouble posting with blogger so I hope this doesn't show up 50 times. Nice to see you and your work again Korin. Off to look on SCS to see if this is in your gallery so I can favorite it.
Jean Cross
naturecoastcrafter on SCS

Houses Built of Cards said...

Beautiful card!!! LOVE the stitching - it is perfect!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

I like fall and pumpkins! Great card and I like the papers you used.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Love those pumpkins and this is such a great sketch!!

Alison H

Riette said...

Oh I LOVE your card. It is so very much the style I like. And what a fantastic blog candy! That would be awesome.

Heather said...

Beautiful card! I love the stitching!
ra6352 (at) gmail (Dot) com

Susan W. said...

Gorgeous card! I absolutely love the background paper. It looks like gold mesh.

Gail L said...

Oh, what a great card! TFS!
gailluckatyahoodotca

Janet Swofford said...

I love your card! So autumnal! (I just love that word:-)The layout and layering are beautiful and the coloring on your pumpkins is divine! Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win this awesome blog candy!
Inky hugs,
Janet
janet@swofford.com

lisa808 said...

Very nice card. Great coloring of the image and awesome stitching. I love Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Cheesecake. Thanks for the very generous blog candy chance. lisawhs808 at aol dot com

Neva said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous Korin, I love how 2 people can use the same image and have totally different end results. fabulous coloring.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!! I LOVE the stitching and the way that you colored the stamp!!
Silvia
sillyscrap@aol.com

Kim said...

Beautiful! Love this image, your paper choice, and the stitching...so pretty!

dj said...

what a gorgeous card...love all the stitching!! Great prize also...I am hoping to be the lucky one!!

www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com

Misti said...

Gasp! Your card is stunning, Korin!!!

Barbara Gault said...

Lovely card Korin, warm and welcoming!

Linda Carson said...

Such a handsome card Korin! Fabulous textures, coloring & sewing....just flawless!
leenda1 at cox dot net

Anonymous said...

This is such a great card. I love pumpkins and think your creation is stunning!

Sara Henton said...

Wow my jaw drops over the coloring especially. But I mean the whole the rocked.

Patricia H (PH in VA) said...

What an all-around fabby card! I love that the layout is relatively clean and simple, but your stitching and pearls and bow take it up a notch.

ph_in_va(at)comcast(dot)net

Lisa - papergrace said...

What an absolutely perfect Fall card. Your coloring is flawless, as is your layout. Your card just EXUDES Autumn!! Love it so much. :)

Harriet Skelly said...

Korin your fall card is absolutely gorgeous - and so CAS! I love pumpkin pies! They are my favorite pies!!

Jan Garber said...

What gorgeous colors and layers! And that blog candy! WOW, the best ever! jgarber5@cox.net

Marsha said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and the stitching is so nice. So excited to be in the drawing for you wonderful candy !

Babe O'Mara said...

Such a beautiful card. I love fall and all its colors. TFS

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Kris in Alaska said...

Love your color choices! And the giveaway is to "die" for! ;0) TFS!

Kris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness Miss Korin! This is so Beautiful! I love every detail! What a gorgeous image and wonderful coloring. love the Layout and perfectly coordinated dp's too! So Lovely!

Hugs
Shannon 8-)

kat said...

A gorgeous and great blog candy; what a marvelous way for me to start my day! I'd love to win!

Judy Rozema said...

I forgot to add my email in case I am the lucky winner - so once again I will say how beautiful your card is - and so is the set!
lidaroseroz at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Love your card it's very beautiful, thank you so much for sharing it.

SHartl said...

Your card is so very beautiful. I love the colors and the stitching! That pop of orange with the ribbon is perfect!

Karenladd said...

This card is like a warm, cozy quilt that wraps you in its warmth...gorgeous!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the soft colors.

Jennipher said...

This is truly beautiful Korin. Love fall images and sentiments. You did a great job showcasing that set with your creation because I see the set as more cutesy but you've made it into a very classy creation. I may have to consider buying it now! Ugh, these blog hops are such enablers.

Bernie said...

Wow your card is brilliant! Your coloring is amazing! I love the papers, the stitching and that beautiful ribbon.
Blessings Bernie
berniescraftcloset@gmail.com

Auntie Em said...

Love your pretty fall card! The background papers are so cozy and autumnal looking and those little pumpkins coloured in so nicely are perfect for fall. Great stitching!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

What a beautiful card, Korin. I really like all the stitching detail and the way you colored the pumpkins.

sasha728 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Hi, Karin,
Love your pumpkin card. I think pumpkins make great desserts,too. Sorry that you had to cancel the Copic Class at L & L Rubber Stamp. Keep me in mind for future Copic beginners class. Hope your leg feels better. And that Pine Grove comes through everything O.K
mztery@dejazzd.com

Salmi said...

The background of your card looks pretty ,The ribbon that you can use inside of the card attract the attention of the peoples here....
Plastic Card
Plastic Cards