Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Christmas Sweet Peek #7-Cocoa

Cocoa is back and he's celebrating Christmas with us! Today's Sweet Peek is of our new Cocoa's Christmas stamp set.

I have to admit I had a terrible time with this card.....I still don't care for it much, but oh well...such is life.

I wanted to use the brick embossed panel to give the idea of a fireplace since Cocoa is peeking out of a stocking. Not sure if it works together, but I tried ;).

Also, you won't want to miss our Christmas Release Party tomorrow night at 8pm EST in our Member Company Forum at SCS.

Stop by the SNSS blog to see the other DT peeks :)! They are super sweet!

3 comments:

Basslady said...

sweet korin!

i care VERY much about this card, as i LOVE it!

the adorable image, the great colouring and all the shapes...stunning, hun!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Neva said...

how adorable Korin

Carol L said...

I like it! The brick wall is symbolic of a chimney, and I think it looks great!! Cocoa looks cute in every card - :)