Here's my sweet peek for today....

I decided to go with a less traditional color scheme for this Christmas card. We just got in these adorable papers from Bo Bunny called Sweet Tooth, which will be added to the store with our release next week. It was perfect for this gingerbread image, don't you think?? ;)
Check out the other DT creations by visiting the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog.
See you tomorrow with another fun peek at one of our new Christmas sets :).
7 comments:
I love your dark brown bear Korin! Rhubarb looks great in so many different colors!! Your papers are so pretty on this too!
This Rhubarb card is as cute as can be, Korin! Of course the papers are Bo Bunny perfect! You know I will be adding that paper pad to my next order...you are going to break me, girl!!
Adorable! I love how you used different colors.
Adorable!! Rhubarb is just the sweetest and I love the non-traditional colors. :)
So super precious!! Love the papers and ribbon treatment!!
super sweet-love this sweet rhubarb-and you have chosen the perfect papers tp pair him with
Yummy, Korin, I love the pink and brown, this is SWEET!!
Post a Comment