Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A bit of Spring????

Yes, I know, I am a bit off with the seasons, but I wanted to go with something different when I saw the Splitcoast Color Challenge yesterday and this is what I came up with.


I used the lovely February Iris stamp set from our Birth Month Flowers line illustrated by Leah Cornelius. I am so excited we finally completed the line and you can now get the whole year of flowers :)!

I have a busy day ahead, so I must run.

Remember to be thankful today....God has given us much more than we deserve!

Blessings,

4 comments:

Javablustamper said...

This is SIMPLY beautiful! Have a WONDERFUL day!





ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Stampvanwinkle said...

This is gorgeous Korin. I just love the colors and the designer paper. Your coloring is wonderful. Hope you have a good day.

Hugs and Blessings,

Deb

Leah said...

So pretty! Your coloring is so pretty too:)

Adirondack Annie said...

Gorgeous Card Korin!!! Love your style! What paper did you use?