Good morning friends!
Did you enjoy the blog hop this week? Wasn't it fabulous?! I still cannot believe all the amazing eye candy the ladies shared. Awesome stuff!!
I have a winner for the Welcome Jesus stamp set I was giving away.....
Congratulations to Stacie (craft-princess)!! Please email me with your address and I will get the set out to you ASAP :)!
Now on to my card for today.....
Julia over at SCS is hosting a fabulous challenge in honor of Veteran's Day so I whipped up this quick and easy card using the Poppies & Greetings stamp set. It was nice to break out of the Christmas routine a bit ;).
Did you enjoy the blog hop this week? Wasn't it fabulous?! I still cannot believe all the amazing eye candy the ladies shared. Awesome stuff!!
I have a winner for the Welcome Jesus stamp set I was giving away.....
Congratulations to Stacie (craft-princess)!! Please email me with your address and I will get the set out to you ASAP :)!
Now on to my card for today.....
Julia over at SCS is hosting a fabulous challenge in honor of Veteran's Day so I whipped up this quick and easy card using the Poppies & Greetings stamp set. It was nice to break out of the Christmas routine a bit ;).

It only took me about 10-15 minutes and most of that was the coloring. I love when a card comes together so quickly :).
Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to thank a veteran and/or their family today for the sacrifices they have made for the freedoms we enjoy!
Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to thank a veteran and/or their family today for the sacrifices they have made for the freedoms we enjoy!
Have a blessed day!
3 comments:
Very Pretty card Korin. So clean and simple.
Hope your having a good day.
Blessings,
Deb
Beautiful card, Korin. So crisp and clean, very pretty coloring!
Korin,
I am looking for a down-loadable copy of a 10-from-1 card template you published a while ago. Are you able to send it to me? Very much appreciated. Caroline
Post a Comment