I cannot believe it's been three years since Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps was born. What a joyous and amazing journey it has been. We have been through so many changes, the good, the bad and the ugly, have learned SO MUCH and have watched God continually bless us. I look forward to seeing Him take us through yet another amazing year :).
Did you enjoy the hop? Aren't these ladies just fabulous?! I am so honored each one chose to join us today and I trust you left them lots of love :). If you've followed along the entire hop, you would have just come from my sweet friend, Deb Felt's blog. If you've just happened by, I invite you to head back to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog where you can start from the beginning. You really won't want to miss a single blog. We have over 30 super talented ladies participating today with a prize at EVERY stop!
For this, your final stop in today's blog hop celebration, I have a sweet snowman to share with you. He is available in both clear stamp and digital form (Welcome Jesus & Smiley Snowman).
His precious expression conveys exactly how I feel about the people I have met along this "Sweet 'n Sassy" journey these past 3 years....many of whom you have just had the privilege of visiting :).
How would you like to win this adorable stamp set?? It's one of our best sellers :)! Well all you have to do for a chance at this sweet set is leave a comment on this post by midnight (PST) tonight (November 9th). Pretty simple, wouldn't you say? I will announce the winner some time tomorrow (November 10th).
I want to thank you for joining us today for this amazing hop and celebrating our 3rd birthday with us. I trust you have enjoyed yourself and have been inspired to create something amazing :).
May God bless you beyond measure!


54 comments:
Love, love, love your card!! And this image...so cute!!
Love this, Korin! The sparkle of her scarf and the striped paper, the peek of a little bit of pink, and those pretty pearls in the corners...pure JOY!! So adorable!
He does give me warm fuzzies. So adorable Korin. He makes me smile. :)
Adorable snowman card!!
Oh, what a sweet card! Thanks for letting me play along today! :-) Blessings!!!
Adorable Korin! I have had such fun and gotten tons of inspiration from this hop! I have truly been blessed to be a part of SNSS!
Love your card and the design and colors are perfect! I can see why he is a best seller!
Happy Birthday to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, It was a great hop Korin; thanks for asking me to join in! I love your card, and yes, he is just too cute!
Blessings!
So so cute!!! Thanks for a chance to win!
http://craft-princess.blogspot.com/
All of the eye candy today was fabulous! your snowman is so stinkin cute... you can't help but smile. Happy 3rd Birthday! Thanks for all the chances to win some candy!
He is too cute and I would love to have him! Congrats again Korin! This card is super sweet and I love the colors you used!
Korin, The blog hop was awesome! What a group of very talented gals! Happy Birthday and congratulations again! Oh, I almost forgot, your card is so sweet. I just love him!
Lovely card Korin! I love this image. Just looking at this happy snowman makes me smile.
Happy Birthday Sweet n Sassy and congrats to you! This was a wonderful hop with plenty of gorgeous eye candy.
email: Shestamps11-blogs at yahoo dot com
Happy Birthday SNSS!! The hop was wonderful Korin! I just love this little guy, he makes me smile!! :0)
Congrats on this big birthday. Your creations are fantastic. I have really felt blessed in having you in my stamping life, Korin. It was a year ago that we met. Thanks for sharing all of your creativity.
Cheryl Sims
Whew....I am tired! But WOW all the beautiful cards I have seen today....thanks ladies...you all rock! Korin, I love your card and am glad I took time to hop around blogland with you today! Thanks,
Lisa
Awww...! He is so cute! Your card is amazing!
I love your snowman, and I just want to say how much I enjoy Sweet n Sassy Stamps. Your products are just wonderful--adorable and high quality. Thanks for producing such amazing products, and Happy Birthday! Here's to many more!
Chris L.
This image is so sweet, and you've created a gorgeous card around it, Korin! Thanks so much for the opportunity to participate, and congratulations on three successful years!
Love ya,
Lorie
Congrats to being around for 3 years! Woohoo! Cute card but especially cute snowman!! :)
you know that I just love this card!! I went to Michaels and bought this punch when I got home :)
Great hop! Congrats on 3 years! Love your stamps!
This little guy just makes me smile out loud - what a DARLING card creation! Thanks so much for sharing with us!
Korin, your card was fabulous and I love that image. All of the stops were great and i enjoyed everyone. Thanks for sharing your creations with us.
Such a cute winter card Korin. Love that image... FUN colors... that border is perfect with the card. :o)
Love your card!!! Adorable! Thank you for the chance to win!
Julie L.
I made it Korin! You have a fantastic group of designers and creators. I received inspiration from them all ! Congratulations and Happiest of Birthdays to SNS! I knew you could do it. I love your stamp sets. Hugs, and you are an inspiring angel to me.
Hi Korin. Got your blog hop link from CPC! I am aka Wombat or Miss W.
Anyway just wanted to say I had fun checking out everyone's blog - so much talent and so many gorgeous cards out there. WoW. And truth be known this is my first blog hop LOL. So much fun!!
Happy 3rd Birthday to SNS
And not forgetting to say "yes" that snowman does give the fuzzies :)
Have a blessed day/time.
Your card is just perfect! I love the image and the DP. And I would love to win that image--thanks for the chance.
Happy Birthday to SNS, and thanks for the Hop--it was fun!
*smiles*
debbi
Wow, so stunning Korin! Happy Birthday to you and SNSS! And thank you so much for allowing me to be part of the celebration! ((hugs))
Happy Birthday Korin! The blessing has all been mine in getting to know you.
You're right...this image is adorable!! He makes you smile just looking at him!! Your card is fantastic. Happy Anniversary!!
He just makes me smile. Wonderful card Korin and just having finished making my rounds..... wow, I was blown away by all the awesome creations. Happy Anniversary (again, I stopped by this morning before work).
big hugs
oh Korin, your card is adorable! and I just love that snowman!
I have had a blast on the hop. so much talent and beautiful inspiration. congrats on the celebration! and blessings on many more to come! :)
Beautiful card and the snowman is a wonderful image TFS
xdebrax@yahoo.com
Love the card, Korin! Always thinking snowflake paper, but love the stripes on there, too! Thanks for a chance to win. I like snowmen and snowflakes, but hate the cold! Hugs!!
Such an adorable card --that snowman is the cutest!
Just hopped through the whole thing. Took me a few hours while cooking, running to dr's. etc... LOL Your card is fantastic! Love your coloring!
Korin, loved the blog hop. Thanks for the opportunity to win this sweet stamp.
timmermanp@bellsouth.net
Hey! I know where you were when you made this BEAUTY of a card...hehe! You KNOW I love it...and I can't believe how fast you can crank out cards that are so beautiful. Fantastic card and such a fun hop. Thanks for inviting me to join in. It was fun!
I love, love, LOVE this little snowman stamp! Great job!
Congratutions on the blog and the Celebration Hop it's been fun. Your stamps and Digis are all so sweet, thanks for the chance to win one of them.
Super cute card, love the paper prints and colors and of course that image is a cutie too.
your card is fabulous Korin and I had a great time visitng all of your talented designers. Great hop and Happy 3rd birthday x
Super cute Korin, love those papers too!
What a great blog hop, it was fun! I'd like to wish Sweet N Sassy a very Happy Birthday and a super successful future!!
Hugs, Kelly
Korin,
Thank you for this awesome blog hop and congradulations! I just feel blessed, everytime I see your cards. I love snowmen and this one is so adorable. Have a blessed day!
Korin, he is too cute!! Love your colors you used and the layout. So happy to be apart of the wonderful team.
Cute stamp and I love the papers and colors that you used.
hugs
bobbi
I just finished the wonderful hop! Adorable snowman and love the papers you used.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com
Yes, he does give me the warm fuzzies! I love him... and your fabby card! What a wonderful hop, Korin. I know you are just as proud as can be, and with good reason! Happy Birthday SNSS!!! May there be MANY more!
Hugs,
Lisa
I did not get a chance to get into the blog hop until today so I missed the chance for this darling digi but I did want to say it was a wonderful blog hop. Lots of talent. Thank you so much and here's to three more years and beyond.
What a great hop! What a beautiful card, and what a great set of ladies, thanks so much for all the wonderful work day in and day out!
xxx
Sarah
i can't help but imagine that you had that same grin and smile on your face like the lil snowman. an amazing blog hop. i enjoyed all the beautiful creations - and feel so inspired by some of the stories. you guys are an amazing team! congrats again - and many many blessed years ahead.
Definitely a warm and fuzzy card!! ADORABLE! Love your coloring and I'm so blessed to see how the Lord has prospered you in so many ways. God is so good!
Post a Comment