Monday, November 29, 2010

Experimenting with light and colors...

Last night as I was doing a bit of blog hopping, I came across this blog and my mouth LITERALLY dropped....this woman's coloring is down right UNBELIEVABLE!!! After ogling her creations for quite some time I was inspired to sit down and color.

I really wanted to capture the highlights Zoe does so well. I certainly don't come close to her skill level, but here are the results of my endeavors....


I really had fun coloring this cutie (A Gift for Snowman) but WOW did I use a lot of markers for this simple image...


And here is the finished card....


I just wish the picture captured the true beauty of this card.....it's so much lovelier IRL. I was experimenting with lighting for my photographs and boy did it take a while to get this shot!

The sentiment is from the Winter Friends clear stamp set. The gorgeous papers are from the Wintertime line by Echo Park and can be found in awesome little sampler packs HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend....Christmas is just around the corner! Can you believe it?!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Janice M said...

Korin this is Beautiful!! I think your coloring is awesome!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a super cute card Korin! Your coloring is awesome! Love the paper and the whole design. :o)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable and your coloring is terrific.
Sharon