It's Saturday again so I have another card to share with you for The Sweet Stop Sketch Blog.
I just love this image (also available as a digi)....I drew it with my sister in mind, actually. She is a very dear friend despite our "hating each other" when we were kids ;), which gives me hope for MY children one day--LOL!I hope you will join the Sugar Babies for this week's sketch. It's our sketch with a spin and a prize so you may even win something for playing along!
This week's spin is to decorate the INSIDE of the card, too, so here's mine:

Nothing too fancy, but decorated none-the-less.
And here is a close-up of the sweet little bow without tails...
Let me know if you want to see how it's made and I will try to add a tutorial soon :).I am getting ready to leave in a little bit for a fun day of STAMPING with some Splitcoaststampers friends :)!! Can't wait! I hope to have pictures to share, too!
Have a blessed Saturday and don't forget to thank your Heavenly Father for all of the blessings he brings you!
Hugs,
3 comments:
This is soo cute and sweet! Love this image too! Must go on my Santa wishlist!!
So pretty! But then all your cards are pretty. So glad I got to see them in "real life" today. I really enjoyed myself crafting today, Hopefully, we will get to do that again sometime...Happy stamping to you...
I love this image, it is sooooo sweet. Love how you colored it and your paper is very nice.
Post a Comment