Today's CAS challenge on Splitcoast is sponging so I whipped up these two quickies to play along.
For this first card, I used Janette's beautiful Snowflake Silhouettes set. Not much to say about this one....it's pretty self explanatory.

For this one, I used the Forest Silhouettes set along with a sentiment from Snowflake Silhouettes. To get the smaller sized trees I simply varied where I applied ink to the pine tree image and then drew in the trunks with a brown pen. I then cut out a "hill" template from scrap paper and sponged in the snow-covered hill. It's hard to see in the pic, but I also added snowy glitter to the hills and all of the trees.

On another note, I had a FABULOUS time on Saturday stamping with a bunch of online stamping buddies :). Here are the pics I promised :).....
It took us a while to get stamping....we first wanted to ogle over each other's goodies :).

Pattie was having a great time stamping images :). She should be pretty stocked up for a while ;).

Notice the yummy food at my seat ;).....another great thing about get-togethers is the FOOD and boy did we have a spread.....I wish I would have taken a pic of it.

Here I am with two of the sweetest ladies evah! LOVE them! (LeAnne Pugliese & Denise Marzec)

Pattie Goldman and Janice Melton live in the same town which is almost 2 hours from where we met so they came together....gotta love having a travel buddy :).

Here Denise is with her fellow stamping buddy Carol L. (another super sweet lady). They go way back so they were thrilled to get together again and I was thrilled to meet Carol.

Here is the whole group of us.....Janice, Jill, Carol, LeAnne, Pattie, Denise, Cherie & Korin.

Janice, me and Denise

Well, that's all I have for you today.
Have a fantastic Monday!! Only 3 more days till Thanksgiving!!
Have a fantastic Monday!! Only 3 more days till Thanksgiving!!
Blessings,
5 comments:
These cards are beautiful! Look like you all had, such a great time together. It's fun getting together with friends.
Had lots of fun! Love your cards! I emailed pics yesterday...hope you got them!
Hugs,
Pattie
Lovely cards...Had a really great time meeting you and all the Lovely stamping ladies...Thank you so much Korin for letting me join you.
Look at all these lovely ladies!!! And look at these lovely cards....I have my eye on that snowflake set, the sentiments are wonderful as are the flakes! You did a superb job using a non-traditional color for them, I just love it!!!
Beautiful sponged cards Korin. Especially love the first one with the snowflakes. Looks like you all had tons of FUN! :o)
Post a Comment