
A while back a sweet friend gifted me a whole slew of stamped images and this cutie-patootie was one of them :). I colored it eons ago, but only just got around to using it last night for the Christian Paper Crafts Magazine Bible Verse Challenge (what a mouth full).
I paired the image with what seemed to me a very appropriate verse from our new Wait on the Lord scripture set.
Thanks for stopping by today! I am heading out with hubby tonight for our anniversary on Monday....still can't believe it's been 13 years. He is certainly my better half and I love him more and more each day :)!
Hugs,
I paired the image with what seemed to me a very appropriate verse from our new Wait on the Lord scripture set.
Thanks for stopping by today! I am heading out with hubby tonight for our anniversary on Monday....still can't believe it's been 13 years. He is certainly my better half and I love him more and more each day :)!
Hugs,

2 comments:
Happy anniversary!! Have a restful weekend. I love your card, btw, it's adorable!!!
Happy Anniversary!! This card is just so cute!
Post a Comment