Monday, March 21, 2011

A Cheerful Tilda

I'm switching things up a bit today so I have a sweet Tilda to share with you. I played along with the Just Magnolia challenge this week which was to use your favorite color combo....lately red and black on on the top of my fave list so here is my creation with a splash of yellow to brighten it up :)....


Those fun papers are from the For the Record collection by Echo Park. LOVE this DP!!

Thanks for stopping by today! I love reading your sweet comments.

Blessings,
Korin

8 comments:

Shelby Goolsby said...

Korin this is simply adorable!! I love the flowers and that pretty border punch. I have to check out these papers,

Country Mouse said...

Super cute! Those colors remind me of Mary Engelbreit. Love this card Korin!

Martina said...

This is really cute!! Love the color-combination and your black hair coloring ist gorgeous!!!
Martina

Dawn Easton said...

Korin, I really need to sit with you for a day and learn to colour....hehe! Your card is super duper cute!!! LOVE the boldness of the papers and her dark hair. I've never done black....scares me!

Faye said...

I think this card is FANTASTIC! X

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

This is so pretty Korin, your coloring is beautiful and I love her black hair.

Mary J said...

How gorgeous Korin!!! Beautiful take on that sketch!

Jennipher said...

Simply adorable Korin! I love your favorite color combo!