Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just a Note


Today's Crazy 4 Cocoa challenge is polka dots :)!! I LOVE polka dots, but I honestly had a hard time adding them to this card. I am not sure why....perhaps the papers just weren't coming together....anyway.....I ended up going with this brown polka dot ribbon. Not sure it matches too well, but it was the best I could do with what I have without completely starting over ;).

I hope you'll grab your Cocoa images and play along with us today!!

My card uses an image and sentiment from our Love From Cocoa stamp set. I love this sweet image because you can stamp lots of different sentiments on the paper Cocoa is holding. A very versatile image, indeed :). The papers are from a new 6x6 pack I got by Webster's Pages. You just might be seeing them in our store soon ;).....

Thanks for stopping by today. We are heading out shortly to pick up a puppy we are rescuing......yes, we are crazy.......and total pushovers ;)! I'll post more pics later but I do have this one. She's a Doxie and her name is Daisy.


Inky hugs and puppy licks ;),
Korin

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Well, I was going to comment on how cute the card is---love the papers---but when I saw your little Daisy, I lost my mind momentarily! CUUUUUUTE! Your boys will have so much fun with her!!!

Carol L said...

My heart just melted when I saw Daisy! You're going to LOVE her! We lost our dachshund a few years ago, but "Bitzi" was the sweetest dog we've ever had! Doxies are very smart, playful, and very devoted! I look forward to more pictures of her!
Cocoa looks perfect with that big polka dot ribbon! Such a cute card!

Anonymous said...

Korin, Your card is very nice and I love the brown polka dot ribbon. I think it goes just fine with the papers. I have that stamp set and I just love it. I put all sorts of sentiments in the body of the note. I have to mention that I applaude you for the rescue. That is a wonderful thing you are doing. Daisy looks to be precious. We have a "baby" names Daisey also. I hope she fits in fine with your family. I'm sure she will. give her a kiss for me when you get her.

Snoopy said...

Hi, Korin! I have an award for you over on my blog!!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/