This also happens to be a sneak peek for next month's release :)!!! Cocoa took a short break but he's back again in a brand new set...watch for the release on April 1st.Mother's Day is in late spring and since I am rarely ahead of the game I thought I'd *try* to get ahead some.
I have been using tons of kraft CS for my card bases lately.....I am not sure why, I just love it, I guess. I also used a bunch of scraps for this card....The floral paper I used for this card is from the Echo Park For the Record line. The red polka dot DP is from K&Co and the green polka dot DP is from Kaiser Kraft.
Thanks for stopping by and putting up with my sporadic posting. This weekend my oldest son turned 13-----ack I am now the mother of a TEENAGER!!!!-----so we were quite busy with parties and such. He bought himself a PSP with his birthday money last night, so I may never see him again ;)!
Here he is surrounded by his friends and brothers waiting for the guy at Laser Quest to TP him....yes, I said TP....the kids thought is was pretty funny ;).
Have a great day, stampy friends!!
~Korin
1 comment:
Great colors on this one, Korin! And you know that I always love Cocoa. I'm having trouble finding time to stamp nowadays. I have enough hours in my day, I just have them all filled! :-)
Post a Comment