Thursday, March 24, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger


Yes, you are not seeing things.....this is my SECOND post for today!

My stamping buddy, Beate, turned me on to the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World so I decided to dive right in and give it a whirl ;).

Here is the Trigger image....


I must say this was a really tough challenge for me. The colors are so bright, not my typical to-go colors, but it was fun to step outside my comfort zone a bit.

The image makes me think birthday so I used a "birthday" themed image. In keeping with the color scheme I made one of the packages green with white polka dots, like the cupcake liners and of course you can see all the yellow and orange :). I couldn't help but add a bit of pink to my image even though there isn't any in the trigger image. It just goes so nicely with the color scheme :). Pink grapefruit is citrus, too ;).

Thanks for stopping by again today :).

The sun is finally shining and all the snow melted, so there is still hope for SPRING :).

Hugs,
Korin

10 comments:

Jackie Schroeder said...

love it.. its awsome.. bright and cheerful.. i love bright colors.. great job.. have a super happy bright day!!
hugs, jackie

Sandy said...

This is a super sweet card. I love the fun bright colors and pretty papers. Your bow is beautiful too!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Korin. Love the image, the colors... the touch of sparkle is perfect. :o)

Carissa said...

So sweet. I love the bright cheery colours. Your card is beautiful Korin.

Beate said...

Korin, your card is gorgeous! I love that orange Springtime paper you used. Love your coloring and the dry embossed panel. Great card.
Hugs and smiles

Stampvanwinkle said...

Adorable card Korin.
Your coloring is wonderful just love this.

Hugs,
Deb

Jessi Fogan said...

Very sweet :) And of course pink grapefruit is citrus too! Love your take on the Trigger :)

Shelby Goolsby said...

Korin this is gorgeous!! You did an amazing job with the colors not to mention your awesome coloring.

Heather said...

Lovely coloring!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Korin! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for giving it a go! :)