
It's Saturday again and time for another fun sketch brought to you by The Sweet Stop :)!
For my sketch card sample I used this sweet Tilda image. I challenged myself to use colors I rarely use, so this is what I came up with. I am really happy with how the image turned out :). I had never colored really dark brown hair before and I think it looks pretty good for the first time.....plus I just LOVE her adorable hair style.Thanks for stopping by today. I am getting ready to head out for a day of stamping with a bunch of fabulous ladies. Pics to follow :)!
Inky hugs,
Korin
P.S. I have also entered this for the following Magnolia challenge :).
Just Magnolia-Anything Goes with glitter (on the package)
9 comments:
That's some AWESOME coloring! Love the double-looped bow, too.
LOVE it! That image is too cute! I love her hair! You did a bang up job colouring it dark! That always scares me too! LOL! Sweet card!
What an adorable card Korin!!! Love it.
Hugs,
Deb
Wow ... your colouring is amazing and that double bow is tied perfectly, I love this card! :)
this is so cute and the sketch is terrific! Your coloring is awesome too. Hope you are having a fun time today- wish i were with you.
Korin this card is beautiful!! I've never seen this image before, I must find her!!
Really cute card, Korin. Thanks again for the great stamping day!
Your coloring is amazing on this adorable card!! I really love the colors, so pretty.
Ooh this is gorgeous. I love the colours and the papers are beautiful. Such a sweet image, beautifully coloured!
Hugs Sue xx
Post a Comment