If you love the whole collection, you can save $7 when you purchase our March Release Bundle!And guess what???!!!.......we are giving away the WHOLE collection to one lucky stamper over at the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps blog!!
Here's a card I made using the adorable Rainy Day Bethany set....

I actually made this for the Paper Crafts Magazine Stamp It Cards call, but it didn't make the cut, so I get to share it here for all to see :). I had so much fun coloring this image. You know how much this girl loves to color :)!
And speaking of coloring.....what do you think of this cutie-patootie :)????

Our Crazy 4 Cocoa challenge for this week is to use ric-rac on your card. I love how vibrant this card turned out and the colors are so much fun! The image and sentiment are both from A Cocoa Kind of Birthday. I honestly think this might be my favorite Cocoa image. :)
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you'll take a moment to stop by the website to see our new release AND the SNSS blog to enter for the whole release give-away!
Inky hugs,
Korin
6 comments:
Oh My Gosh, I think I'm in polka dot heaven! LOL These images are adorable and so are BOTH cards!
Too cute, love the rain boots!
Love the new releases and Bethany is just too cute! and...you know I love me some Cocoa! I really have to get in gear and play along...I think I'll make it a goal for this week!
Hi Korin,
Your cards are adorable. Love all the polka dots.
These two little cuties make me smile, but then again Bethany and Cocoa always have that effect on me. :)
Hugs,
Deb
Fabulous cards Korin. Love the new images! Your coloring is awesome! Especially cute cocoa with the blue and green hat! Love the pearls. :o)
LOVE your new Bethany stamp!!!! :D And those colors are GREAT with Cocoa!! :) Thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity!!
Post a Comment