Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Sweet Stop's 100th Sketch!!!

We've reached our 100th sketch, which also happens to be our sketch with a spin, at The Sweet Stop and we are celebrating with some prizes :)!! Check out this post for more details: http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/2011/03/100th-sketchand-huge-prize.html#comments

Here's my sketchy Cocoa card for today :)....


I LOVE how this one turned out :). I used the Berry Sweet Cocoa digi paired with a sentiment from the So Sweet Cocoa stamp set. That strawberry looks so yummy, don't you think?

So what are you waiting for? Go grab the sketch and join the fun!!!

5 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Adorable card. I love all of the red! and of course Cocoa is adorable, too

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh...that strawberry looks good enough to eat! Girl, you can colour!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous coloring, awesome papers, and I LOVE the addition of the baker's twine!

Lori said...

That strawberry looks good enough to eat, yum!!!! Fabulous card!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a super cute card Korin. Lovely color, papers, and embellishments. :o)