I look forward to watching this group continue to grow as we find more and more local stampers. And I will be planning events as my schedule allows so if you are one of these fine ladies.....watch those inboxes :)!!
Now how about some pics from Saturday's get-together :).....
Denise fondly named us the Purple Papercrafters when the four of us showed up in purple :)

I finally got to meet Jen Nevil....what a sweetie :)!!! I wish we could have chatted more, but we were at opposite sides of the room. Next time!! :)

Carol snapped this pic of me by myself....I rarely pose for pics like this, but how could I not for Carol. She is such a doll :).

And here is the whole group :)....


Yes, that is a WALL OF STAMPS behind us and if you "rent" to room, you can stamp those images to your heart's content :).



Denise had to leave a bit early and when she was done packing up she was just chillin' at the table so I snapped this adorable pic of her. This pic totally makes me smile :)! Love you, GF!

Ok, now I have to run. Monday morning and all that jazz!
Watch for more info soon about our next event. If you are in the Eastern PA area and want to be included in our emails, please let me know!!
Hugs and smiles,
Korin
6 comments:
I really wish I lived closer Korin, looks like a ton of fun!!!! Maybe some day I can come out there for a long weekend or something! Denise is my favorite too!! :)
What a fun event! Wish I lived near you girls! :o)
Had a great time! Can't wait to do it again! Thanks for all your advice on my marathon coloring of my image!
I can't remember when I enjoyed something so much! Thanks for including me in this and I SOoo look forward to having the next one! You got some great candid shots there........and I was totally unaware that they were being taken! LOL
Hi Korin, looks as if you all had a fabulous time! Pics great and you are very photogenic. Luv & Hugs Trish x
Thank you again, Korin, for the great get together...awesome day!
Post a Comment