Remember this image???? I shared it a little while back with a few others I had colored. Well, I finally put it to use. I had the papers picked out and sitting on my desk for over a week! I just couldn't get the card made, that is until now ;).

The challenge over at 7 Kids is April Showers bring May Flowers, so we were to use either showers or flowers on our cards. I went with flowers :).....the gorgeous floral Basic Grey paper I used from the Hello Luscious 6x6 pad and the little flower embellishments. The sweet Magnolia image was one I got from my good friend Sandy for my birthday from 7 Kids.

I had a lot of fun with this card :).....even broke out the sewing machine, which I to from time do time ;).
I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did making it :). Oh, and for those of you interested, I will be adding it to my Etsy shop shortly! :)
Thanks for stopping by! Come back a little later for today's Sweet Peek #4 from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
Hugs,
Korin
1 comment:
What a beautiful card, Korin! This is such a cute image and it works perfectly with your sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us in the April Showers/May Flowers 7Kids Challenge!
Post a Comment