Thursday, April 28, 2011

May Sweet Peek #4

I have two more cards to share with you today using our Sweet Peek set for today called Let Go, Let God.

This first card is a pretty simple one. I created a ruffle ribbon frame to frame out the sentiment.


This one I shared a little while back, but a refresher is nice now and then :). I paired the sentiment up with a butterfly from our New Creature set


I love this new set and I think you will, too. The sentiments can go with almost any image and the messages speak volumes!

Thanks for stopping by again today! Be sure to pop on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog to see the other samples with this great set!

Hugs,
Korin

2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful cards korin-love the ruffled ribbon frame-really highlights the sentiment well-my fave is your 2nd card-beautiful paper and butterfly-the scrunched ribbon treatment is fab

Shelby Goolsby said...

These are both so pretty!! You are so good at at making sentiment cards. I love the way you did the ribbon on the second one. I think I am going to have to get these verses, my mom just lost her job and I think these words say so much.