Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bunny Love

Happy Saturday, friends!

It's that time again...sketch time :) and today's Sweet Stop Sketch is calling YOUR name :)!

Here's my card with a slight variation....I made a square card instead of a standard A2 card....


Anytime is a good time for a love themed card, don't you agree :)? And I had so much fun with this one. Bethany Bunny is always fun to color and the stitching, ribbon and buttons are the perfect touches to add to the whimsy of the image (Love You Bethany). I also love the scalloped edges and I may have to use them more often :).

Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope you will stop by The Sweet Stop, grab the sketch and play along!

Hugs and blessings,
Korin

7 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Korin, this is so sweet! Love the adorable Bethany image and your shaped card is FUN! I need to do that more often too!

Stampvanwinkle said...

So, So cute Korin. I love little Bethany.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Deb

Janice M said...

Adorable Korin! I like the big scallop edges of your card too!

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable card! Love the blue/red combo and those scallops!

Anonymous said...

cute as can be Korin! love your creation!
Pam Going Postal

Shelby Goolsby said...

Korin your coloring and eye for design always amazes me. This is soooo adorable!! Hugs, Shelby

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Korin! Love the colors, the embellishments... the stitching is perfect! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY FILLED WITH LOTS OF SURPRISES!