I have another sweet Magnolia to share with you today, just as promised, for this week's Sweet Stop sketch :). Remember this image from earlier this week?

Isn't she so sweet :)? I love the tag she is holding with the raffia bow.

I wrote in the "thanks". I also drew in the stairs she is sitting on with my Copics. I love adding personality to my images with patterns and backgrounds. The adorable papers are from Basic Grey's Hopscotch collection.

I actually turned the sketch on it's side.....it works quite nicely in any direction :). I also added pearls, crochet lace trim and ribbon for a few finishing touches.
Are you doing anything special for Easter? We have a busy weekend with our Bible Conference so lots of church time :). I think we'll squeeze in a nice family dinner tomorrow afternoon before we head back to church in the evening.
Even with all the hustle and bustle going on, we must not forget the meaning of this blessed time of year. I am truly grateful for my salvation....salvation that only comes from the shed blood of Christ on the cross of Calvary. Tomorrow I will be celebrating in my heart His glorious victory over death and sin.
Jesus paid it all. All to Him I owe. Sin had left a crimson stain. HE washed it white as snow!
Easter blessings to you and yours,
Korin
6 comments:
OUTSTANDING coloring, gf!!...wowwwwwww-zaaaaaaaaa! :) Have yourself a really great Easter weekend!
As soon as the page loaded I went eek! She drew stairs! haha! Love this, Korin! It's so sweet!!! Hope you and your family have a blessed Easter!
This is gorgeous Korin!! I love the color combo ~ so pretty!! Your adorable Tilda is colored in so beautifully and your THANKS letters look fabulous!!! Such a cute card! I know you will have a blessed Easter!!
:)Kathy
You drew the stairs?!?! That is brilliant and amazing! Love your coloring and choice of patterned papers!
Gorgeous card!! Your coloring is always so beautiful!! Happy Easter!!
Adorable Korin!! Love all the little extras you added to your image. Happy Easter!
Post a Comment