
Yay!! I was able to make a couple of cards with the images I shared yesterday :)!! One of the cards is for Saturday's sketch so you'll have to come back then to see it, but this one I can share today.
Isn't this image sweet? I love her hair....so cute and fun to color :).

Those gorgeous papers are from Bo Bunny (Vicki B Collection) & Basic Grey (Hopscotch). The sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps (Spring Tulips). I added some faux stitching around each of the panels with a brown journal pen. I love to add faux stitching to my cards. It's a fun finishing touch and really frames out each panel nicely.

I've been having some fun with taking angled pictures of my cards so you may be seeing more of that with my card posts ;)....it's fun to see them from different perspectives.
Thanks for stopping by today! The sun is shining today in PA so I am looking forward to a beautiful day!
Inky hugs,
Korin
4 comments:
Awww...this is so cute! I love the pretty colors you colored her and the layout is awesome! (Is that still a word or am I dating myself, LOL!) The sentiment is perfect!
Oh soooo pretty! I love that flower she is holding.
Very pretty card!
Adorable card Korin! I also enjoyed the wonderful weather yesterday, spent most of the day outside mowing & doing yard work. Today even the rain makes all the shades of green in nature look more vibrant...isn't nature a beautiful gift from God!
Wishing you and your family a blessed Easter!
Post a Comment