Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Thank you!

Well, it's my birthday and I have been truly blessed....I came to my computer this morning to find out that my DT had put together a surprise birthday blog hop for me! I am getting ready to start the hop now but I wanted to publicly thank them for being so sweet :). It brings tears to my eyes and makes me feel very special.

THANK YOU!! I love you all so very much!!


Oh and before I forget....we're giving away a free Cookie Mouse digi today only over on the Crazy 4 Cocoa challenge blog. Be sure to snatch her up and play in this week's challenge :)!

Much love,
Korin

9 comments:

Lillian Child said...

Happy Birthday, Korin! May your day be filled with family, friends, fun ... and CAKE!! Enjoy!

Becky Jo said...

Happy Birthday, Korin! Wishing you a day of memories to last forever! Big Hugs!!

jean wilson said...

Hi Korin! Happiest of birthdays to you! Thanks for the free digi! God bless!

Ceal said...

Happy Birthday Korin you deserve it! I am glad I got a picture of your card because my dog got sick last night on several cards. scared us both because he stopped breathing. He acts like he is feeling better this morning thank goodness but needless to say I won't be mailing that one :(

Shelby Goolsby said...

Happy Birthday Korin!! I wish you a very blessed one with those you love. Thank you for all that you do. BTW..your card is over the top cute, you are just so talented. Hugs,Shelby

Danni said...

What a fun card! Awesome paper piecing!! Hope your day was just perfect!

merrymstamper said...

Korin, this is adorable!!! beautiful paper piecing and faux stitch lines :-)

mom2fivekiddos said...

Love this card! So cute!
I have an award for you on my blog.
www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
Kristin (aka. Mama Hen)

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a super cute card Korin. Glad you had a nice surprise on your birhtday! :o)
Hope you enjoyed the hop and your special day. LOVE the coloring and the fun papers.