Friday, April 15, 2011

Blog Hop & Show Pics!

Well, I'm back! The Heirloom stamp show we had been prepping for for months is now behind us and what a great show it was! We met some amazing stampers and had a blast!!

I have pics to share but I will save them for the end because it's time for our Celebrating Birthdays Blog Hop!


For my card today I used the adorable Bethany's Birthday Wish stamp set just released this month. I also paired it up with some sweet new papers we just added to the site from Webster's Pages!!

The image was of course, colored with Copics. I added some clear Spica pen to the balloons, bow, butterfly, flower and Bethany's cheeks. The adorable crochet flowers were a birthday gift from my sweet friend Monkia Davis. Thanks, girlie! I love them :).

I hope you'll grab some birthday themed Sweet 'n Sassy stamps and join the blog hop fun! It runs through the whole weekend. Grab all the details here on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog.

Ok, now back to the Heirloom show pics :).....

My sweet hubby and I before the show opened on Saturday. He's such a trooper. He insisted on wearing the SNSS t-shirt even though I told him he didn't have to.


LOL! What a silly guy! Here he was tallying the drawer before the first day of sales.


The booth Saturday before the show opened.


Janette getting the Make 'n Takes set up before the show Saturday.


Some of the customers on Saturday. I snapped this when it finally slowed down a bit. Our booth was hoppin' all weekend :)!


My good friends Denise Marzec and Janette Olen came and helped with the show. They were such a blessing!! Denise demoed Copics (the pic I took of her demoing didn't turn out--boohoo) and Janette was the Make 'n Take queen :).


Janette is such a great teacher. The Make 'n Take students loved her :)!

Thanks so much to Dan, Denise and Janette for all your help at the show. I couldn't have done it without you!! You rock! And, a big thanks to my amazing DT and friends who sent me their fabulous cards for the display boards. We got tons and tons of compliments and our sales definitely reflected them :).

Thanks for stopping by today!! Have a fabulous weekend!!

~Korin

2 comments:

Suzanne :O ) said...

I'm so glad you were at the show- I just bought a ton of your stamps but haven't had time this week to play with them. I'm hoping to break them out so I can join your birthday blog hop. I'm so glad I found your company!! Thanks for making such adorable stamps! :D

Carol L said...

TFS these great photos! Wish I could have been there......but what? You and Denise weren't wearing purple?! :)