Saturday, April 30, 2011

May Sweet Peek #6

Well, this is it...the last of our Sweet Peeks. Tomorrow is RELEASE DAY!! WOOHOO!

Today we are sharing the new set Tea Time. You are going to LOVE how versatile and fun this set is :).


Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the FULL REVEAL of our new sets :).

Until then....happy stamping!
~Korin

5 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

love your card korin-black & white always looks great together-this new set has so many possibilities-I like how you added just a touch of coloring on the teapot

Danni said...

This is awesome, such a great card with the black and white!!

Shelby Goolsby said...

I love the black and white..so classy!!I am also loving this set:)

Tina said...

beautiful card...your blog is amazing...i love every pretty creation you have done...

Tina

April Strempke said...

The wild flowers are my favorite, but all are appealing. Your verses and sentiments are very special. Thanks for all the work you put into providing others with rubber stamps.