
I found these adorable little boxes this past week that are perfect for a set of notecards and since we are revealing our Secret Sisters tonight at our church's Ladies Fellowship, I thought a cute box of notecards would be the perfect reveal gift :). I have had to BUY everything for my secret sister all year or she would have known it was me :)!! The ladies at my church know me so well ;).
The Bethany image on the top of the box is from Sending Hugs Bethany which is also available as a digi. The sentiments on the note cards (there are four in total, but I only have 2 pictured here) are from various other Sweet 'n Sassy stamp sets.
I used Echo Park's Little Girl paper and some Pink Sorbet Baker's Twine which both go very nicely with the cute polka dot box. I also picked up from Target's Dollar Spot the cute gift bag pictured here. It came in a pack of two for only a buck! Love that!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Inky hugs,
Korin
4 comments:
these are so cute...
Tina
Very cute, headed to Target later today, will have to look in the dollar spot!
What a cute gift set! I love it!!
this is a terrific gift for your secret sister-she will love it=bethany is so cute korin
Post a Comment