Saturday, June 11, 2011

Patriotic Sketch

Look! I posted this on the right day ;). Today's Sweet Stop sketch is another super easy one. I hope you'll grab it and play along! I am also playing with the Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge over at The Sweet 'n Sassy Connection. If you love Cocoa Mouse then I invite you to join the fun!


My card features one of the Cocoa images and a sentiment from our new Patriotic Cocoa stamp set and the star image from Polka Dot Silhouettes. The fun diagonal paper is from Dots & Stripes Metropolitan pad by Echo Park.

Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your weekend!

Korin

8 comments:

scrappingmamma said...

Beautiful card, love the colors TFS
Deborah Foti~ ustoleit@comcast.net

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous patriotic card! GREAT dp to match the adorable image!

Cindy B Designs | Cindy Coutts said...

Great card and great sketch. I love the easy sketches and this is going to be fun to play in today.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a perfect patriotic card Korin. Love cute Cocoa and the great coloring. The stamped background is awesome. :o)

Denise Marzec said...

Love the patriotic theme and the addition of twine. Great card, Korin!

Shelby Goolsby said...

So cute!! I love the stitching and your coloring is beautiful as always!!

Janice M said...

I just love this Patriotic Cocoa! Love the way you made your own star DP too!

Shannon White said...

This is sooo Adorable! Love Patriotic Cocoa! Love your Fabulous coloring too!

Hugs
Shannon