Wednesday, June 8, 2011

CAS Seashells & Scripture

I'm back! Sorry for the week off from posting....it wasn't my intention....it just sorta happened, but I'm back today with a super fast and easy CAS card for you.


I made this for today's SCS sketch....instead of using DP for the strips above and below the sentiment, I used stamped images from our newly release Beauty by the Sea stamp set. I originally planned on just masking the shells for a one-layer card, but I have such a hard time kicking the dimension habit that I decided to pop up three of the shells. I also added a bit of sparkle with a glitter pen and a couple of score lines with my score board.

Thanks for looking and for being patient with my often times sporadic posting. Life just doesn't always allow for blog posts ;).

Have a fabulous day!!
Korin

1 comment:

Snoopy said...

Fantastic card! I love this set! Thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D
http://www.snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/