Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Patriotic Cocoa & Flourish Seashells-Sweet Peek #6 &7


Today is our last day of Sweet Peeks! I can't believe how fast this week went! Did you enjoy all of the fabulous eye candy with our new sets??? I sure did! But the fun isn't over yet! Our June Release Beach Party is tonight at The Sweet 'n Sassy Connection at 8pm EST. You won't want to miss it! We'll be sharing the full stamp set reveals, plus two of our DT Divas have fun challenges planned for you. We also have a fun surprise in store for you PLUS all party attendees will be able to snatch up a SUPER cute brand new digi for FREE!

Ok, enough about all of that :)....how about some eye candy featuring our new Patriotic Cocoa stamp set??


And did you see our FREE With 50 (when you spend $50 or more in clear stamps during the month of June this set is FREE) stamp set for June??? It's so much fun!! Here's a card I made with it....


Be sure to check out the other DT samples by popping over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog.

See you tonight at the Release Beach Party at 8pm EST :).

Hugs,
Korin

10 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

I love patriotic cards and this is such a great one korin-this is such a cute cocoa image-and the papers are so perfect
your seashell card is beautiful-love the coloring and another perfect paper match

Shelby Goolsby said...

Cocoa couldn't be any cuter, I love this card!! The shells are so pretty. These stamp sets are all just amazing!!

Lorie said...

Your cards are just perfect! Love them both!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love both cards Korin - that paper is awesome for Patriotic Cocoa!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Sweet cards Korin. That Cocoa image is perfect and your coloring is amazing as usual. Love the beach shells... perfect for summer. :o)

Anonymous said...

Korin, these are just fabulous.

Neva said...

Korin, I love both of these, such adorable images and fabulous coloring. You r my Idol.

LeAnne said...

These are both ADORABLE! LOVE that patriotic one, and the seashells are just the sweetest!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

OMGosh!!! Love the bright fun color on the seashells and the sparkle too!!
And Cocoa is adorable peeking out behind that flag!!

I'm soooo behind on my commenting...I'm trying so hard to catch up...be back soon to leave you some love!! :)

Judy Rozema said...

These are both so terrific!