Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sweet Peek-Rose Blossom

It's finally here!!! Sweet Peek Week, that is :).....the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Design Divas have been working hard to bring you lots of gorgeous eye candy featuring our brand new June Release. You can taste some of the sweetness today beginning on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog and then by stopping at each of the DT blogs listed in today's post.

Our cards today feature the new set Rose Blossom.


I decided to leave off the sentiment so that I can add what I want when I am ready to use the card. I found some pretty embossed paper in my stash and thought it went beautifully with the image. I love how striking red and black are together and I think for a red rose they are the perfect color combo :). The image was colored with my Copics (I am sure that surprises you-hehe) and I mounted the image using a couple of Nesties. It's a pretty simple card, really, so that the rose gets center stage :).

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to pop back in tomorrow for another Sweet Peek :)!

Until then...happy stamping!!

Inky hugs,
Korin

6 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

This is beautiful Korin - love this classic color combination!

Mary Marsh said...

this is beautiful korin-love this rose image and how you colored it-the touches of white really highlight it-great die cut shape as well

Basslady said...

delicious card with a great style!

thank you for offering all those wonderful stamps, that make crafting so much fun!

you make my wishlist get longer and longer... ;-)

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Bridget Finlay said...

You're right, Korin, black and white is a beautiful and classic combo with a red rose! I love the Red Nestie frame too!

Unknown said...

Your card is wonderful. I love the design.

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Korin. Love that rose image... your coloringis fabulous.... and the label die is perfect. :o)