
Cocoa loves playing at the beach :). For my card I paper pieced the beach ball with Summer Days paper from Echo Park and colored the rest with Copics. I also added tons of machine stitching with my new Janome Sew Mini (which I LOVE) and finished it off with a big, bright bow and some fun buttons :).
Be sure to stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps blog to see what other adorable creations we have to share with you featuring this precious new set.
Thanks for stopping by. Your comments brighten my day!
Inky hugs,
Korin
7 comments:
Korin, I love these pretty, bright colors and your paper pieced ball - the trio of bright buttons is a perfect finishing touch too!
this is sooo cute korin-love the bright colors-and the paper pieced beach ball was an awesome idea
I love the super cute image, fun colors and pretty papers you used. Your card is SOOOOO adorable!
Oh CUUUTE!!!!! Great paper piecing and great paper too! I don't think I ever saw a Cocoa I didn't like :)
Korin this is just tooo cute, love the paper pieced ball.
Neva
Hi Korin! I love everything about this card! It's absolutely adorable! I love the image and colors. I also like the pretty yellow bow with a button on it! Great paper piecing! So sweet!
How cute! love the buttons and the paper pieced beach ball Korin!
Post a Comment