For my card today I used our new Let's Go Fishing digi. Isn't this puppy adorable :)? I am planning to send this to my dad for Father's Day. He loves fishing and he loves his dog, so I think it will be perfect for him :).

The papers are from Marjolaine by Basic Grey.....they are so perfect for this image and the colors I used :). I added a fun fish button I found in my stash. It was a solid grey blue color so I added a bit more detail with my Copics. I love that you can do that.
I sponged the sky and some of the "grass" with a dauber and CTMH inks. The rest of the image is colored with Copics.
I also doodled a frame around the main background panel and the image panel.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will join the fun and either play or hop along with us this weekend :).

Inky hugs,
Korin
No comments:
Post a Comment