
This set is called Happy Ocean Friends and it's full of sweet smiling critters and fabulous sentiments. The papers I used for this card are from Echo Park's Splash 6x6 Pad, which is fabulous and couldn't be more perfect for this stamp set :).
To see more adorable samples using this set (and I do mean ADORABLE), please stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog where you will be directed to more DT creations :).
Thanks for stopping by today! Check back again tomorrow for another fabulous Sweet Peek :)!
Have a blessed Lord's Day!
Korin
4 comments:
Korin this is just toooo cute. love it.
Neva
So adorable! I so enjoyed seeing other "sweet peeks" yesterday. Your cards are always so neat...but even neater if real life. I so enjoyed our get together yesterday. It has been a while since I felt so relaxed. Thank You again.
this is sooo cute korin-love the images and the great papers you used on this card
These guys are SO cute Korin! love the papers you used with them!
Post a Comment