It comes with 6 images, 2 scripture verses and a handful of shorter sentiments. For my sample today, I paired 3 of the images with one of the verses and created a beach scene. I have to say starting out, I wasn't sure how it would look, but I am very pleased with the end result :). I used my Copics to color in the sand and water and added a bit of White Sharpie Poster Paint Pen for "foam".

I hope you enjoyed today's Sweet Peek! Be sure to stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog to grab a peek at some of the DT's amazing creations with this set!
Stop by again tomorrow for Sweet Peek Day #4!! It's sure to make you SMILE :)!
Blessings,
Korin
5 comments:
this is GORGEOUS!!
Absolutely beautiful! Your idea for foam is perfect!
The way you created the water and sandy beach is amazing! Absolutely stunning! I can feel my budget bursting at the seams already with these sneak peeks :)
Gawwwwww-gus! Loooove love love that set and the pretty colors!!
what a great scene you have created here korin-I love it-congrats also I see it was picked as a fave of the week at scs-I can certainly see why
Post a Comment