Monday, May 30, 2011

Ocean Paradise-Sweet Peek #5

Happy Memorial Day to all of my US friends! And thank you to all of our servicemen and women! We appreciate all that you do for us to keep our nation free! May we never forget those who sacrificed their lives so that we might enjoy all of the freedoms we too often take for granted.

It's day #5 of our Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Sweet Peeks and today our peek with take you to paradise :).....well, paradise on earth, that is :).....


The set is called Ocean Paradise and if you are a beach lover, then this one's for you :)!

I kept this card very simple because the image says it all....can't you just smell the warm, salty air......hear the waves crashing on the shore.....feel the warm sand between your toes and the cool breeze blowing off the ocean? Ahhhh, paradise in deed :).

Oh and don't forget to stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy Blog for more fabulous peeks. The DT has lots of great stuff to share with you!

Thanks for stopping by today. Check back tomorrow for our final Sweet Peek....there is a fun surprise in store!!

Warm summer blessings,
Korin

4 comments:

Kim S said...

Oh! I so wish I were In your scene! It is so peaceful!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such an idyllic scene korin-a fab new stamp set and you have colored it wonderfully

Carol L said...

This has been an incredible release & I love everything!! This is the most peaceful, serene card I've seen! Beautiful coloring!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I LOVE this image!!! I feel relaxed just looking at your awesome card!!