Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Super Dad


I am up late stamping tonight so I thought I would share a card I made using the just posted SCS sketch for this week.

I used some fun new papers by Echo Park called Dots & Stripes Metropolitan.....talk about possibilities!! These papers are great!! The image is a digi called Super Dad Symbol and it's only $.99! How awesome is that?! The "You're my hero." sentiment was stamped in each of the polka dots and it's from a new set being released June 1st.

I am sorry I haven't been posting much lately......I just can't seem to find the time. I hope you enjoy my quick masculine card!

Hugs and blessings,
Korin

1 comment:

Cindy B Designs | Cindy Coutts said...

GORGEOUS card and I'm jealous I don't have this? If it's in the store, add it to that gigantic list I sent you last night pretty please!