
Have you heard?? Today is the debut challenge for the NEW Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenges :)! We're even giving away a FREE digi so that ANYONE can play along :)!

The challenge this week is ALL ABOUT MOM so here is the card I created for my mother-in-law. In fact, I need to get this in the mail TODAY.....nothing like waiting until the last minute ;).

The image is our Tulips digi which is also available in a stamp set. The DP is from Echo Park's Little Girl line.
I colored two images, then cut out the flowers and one of the leaves from one image and layered them on top of the other image with foam tape. It looks really cool in person ;). I tried to capture it in the top photo, but didn't do a very good job. Sorry about that!
Well, I have to scoot.....we have a field trip today to an local art gallery....should be fun :)!
I hope you'll grab your SNSS digis and play along in the first SNS Digi Challenge!
Hugs,
Korin
6 comments:
Beautiful card, love the color of the tulips, your MIL will love it!
This is a gorgeous card with those purple tulips! Mine are blooming around our mailbox and their color is so rich and pretty! I really like that diagonally striped dp too!
beautiful card.....wow amazing coloring
Tina
what a beautiful card!! I really like the layered image. It adds so much extra dimension.
Gorgeous as always Korin!!! I am sure your MIL will love this card. :-)
Korin, this is sooooo gorgeous! The purple is the color I always think of Moms :):) Beautiful coloring as always!
Post a Comment