Christian Paper Crafts is a lovely community full of people who love the Lord and love paper crafts :).
A word from CPC's founder, Cindy Coutts:
"We strive to obey Jesus Christ by sharing His gospel with those who are lost and those who may have strayed from the faith by strengthening, encouraging, and making bold the body of Christ to share the message of salvation with others through paper crafting. I am so excited about launching this website. After praying about this for months, the Lord laid it upon my heart to use the gift that he has given me (and you!) for His glory to spread the message of salvation through Jesus Christ.That is what this ministry is all about – JESUS. Everything we do here will be used to glorify the Lord. You will have fun here and learn the Word of God. Come on in and join us, be blessed, and keep your Bible handy by your computer. Both the design team and I joyfully serve our Great King!"
Each month the CPC DT and guest designers put together an amazing gallery called Design Team Delights. It's full inspiration that only Super Sisters and King's Daughters members can access. You won't be able to see the projects inside the gallery anywhere else…not on blogs, in galleries, or anywhere! They are exclusive to the Design Team Delights, so join us today and don't miss a thing!
This month's Design Team Delights gallery theme is Sweet Summertime. I am happy to share that I do get to share a sneak peek from the projects I made, so I decided to share this happy card with you.

The stamp set is from our June release called Happy Ocean Friends. Aren't these little critters sweet?? The fun papers are from Echo Park's Summer Days collection. I colored the images with my Copics. I added Stickles to some of the waves and a fun pearl flourish to look kind of like a splash as the little fishy is jumping out of the water. The inside sentiment reads, "a birthday wish for you."
To see the rest of my projects as well as the rest of the CPC DT, head over to CPC and join up. You won't be sorry! It's such a fantastic place to hang out. You will be encouraged and inspired! The Design Team Delights gallery opens up on Wednesday, June 15th!
Thanks for stopping by today! I pray you have a joyful week!
Inky hugs,
Korin
6 comments:
It's just beautiful, Korin! So fun, love all of the details and it's been such a blessing having you with us as part of the DT at Christian Paper Crafts!
Oh,what a wonderful card! Congrats!
This is CUTE Korin. I love it! Such a fun card.
Another adorable card!! Congrats on being a part of the team.
Korin...congratulations on being asked to guest design for Christian Paper Crafts this month! Your card is adorable...love those cute sea creatures and the scalloped waves...so cheerful!
this is such a cute card korin-love this stamp set-and you have made such a happy looking card-congrats on being a gdt for the cpc this month
Post a Comment