Today's Sweet Stop sketch is our monthly sketch with a spin and the spin is to make a ROUND card :). I LOVE seeing round cards, but I have a tough time making them, so this challenge is really more for me :).
I hope you like what I came up with. I decided to make a delicate wedding card. I used a butterfly from Everyday Miracles.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a beautiful day!!
Korin
8 comments:
this is so lovely! very sweet creation!
hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo
Just gorgeous Korin!
Oh My Goodness! This is so soft and Pretty! Love the Sweet heart embossed BG and Your Butterfly is just Gorgeous! Gorgeous card!
Hugs
Shannon
Ahhhhhh, love all that white with the pop of pink. Absolutely gorgeous, Korin!
This is so beautiful Korin!!
Lovely card Korin. Love the white with the touch of pink... the butterfly is gorgeous!
Korin, this is just the sweetest circle card ever! Love the pink butterfly and your embossed BG!
This is such a pretty card. I love the delicate rose and butterfly. ;)
Post a Comment