Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summertime Sketch Card

Wow! It's been a week since I posted....summer is in full swing, let me tell you!

For this week's Sweet Stop sketch I have another cute Cocoa card. I sure hope you aren't sick of him ;).


I used Echo Park's Summer Days paper....can you tell I love it ;)? The image is from our new Beach Bum Cocoa stamp set. Isn't it sweet :)?

Thanks for stopping by.....I'll be sharing a second card in a little while because today is day #1 of our July Sweet Peeks :)!

See ya soon!
Korin

7 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

This is so cute! Love that paper pieced sand pail! FUN!

Janice M said...

Adorable!! Love all the fun summer papers you used and the paper pieced bucket!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a FUN card Korin. Sweet Cocoa is the perfect image and your colored it so well! Love the papers. :o)

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

I really love your paper choices here Korin and especially the paper pieced bucket. Very cute!

Jennipher said...

I am loving that patterned paper Korin!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Love the colors and the way you colored the sand!!

Carol L said...

Totally cute Cocoa card, and I never tire of Cocoa images! Love the papers and colors too!