Saturday, June 25, 2011

July Sweet Peek #1

The week of July Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Sweet Peeks is here!!

First up is this sweet new set illustrated by Rachel Zimmerman called Helping Hand. The sentiments in this set go so well with the image and they all lend very well to some amazing heartfelt thank you cards.


For my sample I went a bit crazy with the sewing machine, but it's the only embellishing I did on the card because I didn't want to take away from the precious image :).

Thanks for dropping by today. Be sure to stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog to see more fabulous peeks at this new set.

See you tomorrow with another new set.....it'll have you "seeing spots"! :)

Hugs,
Korin

6 comments:

Beate said...

What a cure image, Korin! Your coloring and card looks gorgeous!
Big cyber hugs
Beate

Wanda Cullen said...

That image is adorable! Love your perfect stitching and fabulous coloring!

Cindy B Designs | Cindy Coutts said...

Beautiful coloring and card. Love all of those layers.

Dina Kowal Creative said...

ACK! Super cute.

Julia Aston said...

I just love the papers and stitching on this Korin - and your coloring is wonderful on this sweet little garden scene!

Mary Marsh said...

this is sooo sweet korin-i love this new stamp set and you have colored it wonderfully