Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Release Day!

We are heading out to the western part of PA today to pick up our boys from their grandparents' house :). It's been nearly a week since we've seen them so I am very excited :). I have missed them so!

Before we shove off though, I wanted to share another fun card I made for our July release using the Your Friendship set.


The flowers in this set are so much fun to work with and the sentiments are heartfelt and wonderful :).

Thanks for stopping by today!! And to all of my American friends, Happy Independence Day weekend :)!!! Have fun and stay safe!

Inky hugs,
Korin

3 comments:

Pattie said...

What a beautiful card Korin! I love pink and this is so pretty!

Shannon White said...

Wow, this is such a Pretty Pretty card! Love the sentiment and perfect dp's and scallops! So Pretty!

Hugs!
Shannon 8-)

CanadianScraps43 said...

This is simply gorgeous Korin. Love the country feel to this with the elegance of the flowers. TFS.