Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August Sweet Peek #2-Many Thanks

It's day #2 of the Sweet 'n Sassy Sweet Peeks and today I am happy to share with you a brand new sentiment set called Many Thanks. This set is perfect for letting someone know just how much you appreciate them. Being thankful isn't just for the Fall season....we have so many reasons to be thankful the whole year through.



A fun way to use sentiment stamps is to use them to create your own patterned paper as I did with one of the sentiment stamps along the side of my card base above. From there I added my Chapter One Kaiser Kraft DP on top. I also used a fun die cut that came with the paper pad to frame my sentiment.

Here are two more DT sample snippets....check out the blogs below for the full projects.



See you tomorrow with another Fabulous Fall Sweet Peek :)!

4 comments:

Danni said...

What an elegant card! Awesome!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great thank you card korin-love the dp you selected and your bg stamping looks awesome

Sara I. said...

Wow - so classy and elegant and that sentiment is so beautiful! love the hint of the soft green and yellow - the twine is perfect!

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful design on this Korin! love the colors adn pretty papers you used!