I am so excited to about this month's release and the fun surprises we have in store for you!
Today we are sharing a gorgeous new set called Autumn Leaves. It features 4 beautiful leaf images and 2 lovely Autumn sentiments. It's a set you will be reaching for again and again!
For my card I am showing you just how quickly you can whip up a card with this set. You know how much I love layers so this card is really a different kind of card for me, but even a one layer card can be beautiful :). I simply stamped the leaf images, and the sentiment on kraft CS and colored the leaves with chalks (can you believe it?? no Copics!!) and viola!
Thanks for stopping by today. I sure hope you'll take a few minutes to check out the SNSS blog for more information about this set and don't miss the other fabulous peeks the DT has for you....how about a couple teasers to whet your appetite...
Stop back tomorrow for another fabulous peek at a new set!



7 comments:
Love, love, love kraft cardstock with the leaf images...Fabulous girlfriend!!
hon, this is so beautiful!
hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo
Stunning CAS card! Love the kraft with all those earthy fall colors. Beautiful sentiment to match!
love, love, LOVE this card!
Great sneak peeks. Love the layout of this card and the soft coloring.
This is such a fabulous CAS design, Korin - I love the leaves with kraft!
beautiful cas card korin-love this new set
Post a Comment