Friday, August 12, 2011

August Sweet Peek #5-Autumn Bounty


It's a gorgeous day in PA today.....almost feels like Fall! In fact, I am wearing JEANS! LOL! So what better day to have a Fall Sweet Peek :)?

My card today features our fabulous new Autumn Bounty stamp set. I love all wonderful sentiments that come in this set. And look at that gorgeous paper!! It's called Forever Fall from BoBunny and it's available NOW on our website :)!!

Here are some more fabulous samples from the DT....




I'll be back in a bit with a BIG announcement :)!......

5 comments:

Cathymac said...

Gorgeous, Korin! I love the Bo Bunny paper and your beautiful fall bouquet picks up all the glorious, warm, fall colors!

Velta said...

Beautiful image and the colors of your papers are perfect for this! TFS!!

Mary Marsh said...

this is an autumn beauty for sure Korin-the designer papers are a perfect match for this image-I read the big announcement on splitcoaststampers-i cant wait until Monday night's release party-

Bridget said...

A beautifully rich autumn card, Korin, the colors are gorgeous!

Kim S said...

I adore fall colors. This beautiful stamp set AND the paper will definitely find their way into my collection!