This new sets features this lovely bird image, a titmouse for those of you who may not recognize it, as well as encouraging sentiments and scriptures that focus on the peace of God.
I paired the image up with some fabulous papers from the Valise line by Memory Box.
Check out the other amazing creations done by some of the DT....
Tomorrow we'll be sharing our final Sweet Peeks plus a couple more BIG announcements :) to be sure to stop back here and the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps blog.
And on a completely different note.....I'm a grandma!!!....ok, well, not exactly ;)....my kitty had her kittens this weekend :).....4 of them....I'll be sharing pics in the days to come so keep checking back :).
One more thing....be sure to stop by our NEW forum at Splitcoaststampers tomorrow.....the forum goes live at 8am EST! And don't forget our release party at 8pm EST :). It's going to be a fun-filled day for sure!!



6 comments:
sweety, i love your card!
wonderful choice of dp's and fabulous coloured image!
your new stamps are so awesome!
hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo
Yay! I'm glad the kitties came! Your card is just beautiful!!!!
this is so pretty korin-this sweet little bird looks just like the little titmouse that visits my feeder-love this stamp set
Your coloring is always so perfect! I love how your card came out and how real the bird looks! Whoo Hoo...kittens!
Wow Miss Korin, this is stunning! Love your Beautiful image and Wonderful coloring. Loe the dps you chose too... I think I actually have this pack, but have not used it yet.. lol.. Thanks so much for the inspiration! Yay, the kittens are here! Can't wait to see the pics!
Hugs
Shannon
Korin, this is soooo beautiful! Love the DP which looks wonderful on the craft, the doily accent, and the gorgeous titmouse! The sentiment is perfect because your card has such a peaceful quality to it!
Post a Comment