Tuesday, August 30, 2011

For the love of kitties!

So my friend Lydia (aka understandblue) and I are having a grand ole time sharing our love of kitties lately, especially on FB. I think most of our friends think we are insane because some days we really do get quite carried away, but it's great fun....and we really ARE crazy, so there ;).

We've been chatting it up about my cat's kittens quite a bit and mostly picking on, if you will, the largest of the four kittens, "Tank". He is a whopper, let me tell you. So, just for giggles, here's one of the more recent pics I posted on her wall...


See??? Great fun :). Who wouldn't love to get a funny kitty pic on their FB wall? Right?

Wanna see how big the kittens are getting? Of course you do! They will be 3 weeks old on Friday. Oh, they grow up so fast! Before you know it, they'll be off to kitty college....*tear*.... ;)

As Lydia would say....Tank's got back!


They are very wobbly but they are trying to walk some now....I am sure I will have LOTS more fun pics to share with you soon ;).


There really isn't much cuter than a kitten....come on, really....admit it :).

Ok, back to business.....as I mentioned in my last post, SCS Virtual Stamp Night was this weekend. Lydia and I participated and got all 17 challenges done! can you believe it!? That's a lot of cards for 2 days! I decided to dedicate this card I made for one of the challenges (Lori Craig's Brand It challenge) to my cat loving friend...so Lydia, this one's for you :).


Stamps:
Purrfect Friend (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Paper: It's the Little Things (Fancy Pants)
Ink: Copics, Memento, Versafine
Accessories: seam binding ribbon, button, hemp, border punch


Tomorrow, I just may have another fun VSN card to share so see ya then!

3 comments:

Janice M said...

Adorable!!! Cats are so loveable......they all have their own purrrrrrsonalities too. Can't imagine never having a cat but never planned on having 15 though either!

Cathymac said...

Those kitties are sooo cute...and so is your card. I'm afraid all these kitty pictures are making want a puppy in the worst way! I love kittens to, but I miss having a doggie in the house!

Shannon White said...

OmGoodness those little kitty's are sooo Sweet! and your card is just a perfect compliment! 8-) Can't help but smile!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs
Shannon