Saturday, August 27, 2011

For the Happy Couple


I'm playing along with the Splitcoast VSN event this weekend and having so much fun!!! I made 5 cards last night and already have a card done this morning :). YAY!!! I made this one for today's Sweet Stop Sketch, the SCS Inspiration challenge and last night's 10pm VSN challenge to use twine. Three challenges in one...pretty crazy, huh?


For my card I used the fun new Happy Days papers from Echo Park and our Love is Like a Tree stamp set.

If you are inside this weekend due to the hurricane storms, why not head over to SCS & The Sweet Stop and join the fun!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Prayers still be lifted for those who are in the path of Hurricane Irene. May God protect you!!

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty! Love that tree image Korin and the colors are perfect! The ribbon/twine combo is lovely. :o)

Marlena M. said...

Stunning card! I love this color combo. ;)

Shelby Goolsby said...

So pretty Korin!! I love the colors and papers it is just perfect with this beautiful stamp.